Dorian (Dory) counsels and represents employers in all aspects of the employment relationship. Dory’s clients value her attention to detail, responsiveness and understanding of the employment laws. Her experience includes matters involving wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wage and hour issues. She also focuses her practice on counseling and assisting employers with drafting employee handbooks and employer policies.
- Obtained summary judgment on discrimination and retaliation claims asserted in state and federal courts
- Successfully resolved and obtained dismissal of numerous charges of discrimination filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and other state agencies
- Conducted numerous investigations in response to employee complaints received by clients, including sensitive claims of discrimination, harassment, and other workplace misconduct
- Works with employers to draft employee handbooks
- Advises employers on drafting employer policies and procedures
- Advises clients on employment-related issues, including the hiring, retention, firing and wages of employees
- Successfully compelled employment-related lawsuits to arbitration in federal and state courts